Saturday 26 May 2012

Welcome!!

Cartoon me, circa 2010
First post!


I'm Dave, and welcome to my new art blog. I'm an animator from the wonderful land of Oz, the one without the wizard in an Emerald City.


After an unnecessarily long hiatus from doing my own personal artwork, especially drawing, I've recently given myself a forceful kick to get back into doing what I love.


I'm still trying to oil my rusty drawing joints but I'm going to post as much as I can, even if some of is (knowingly) not that great. I've managed to get into a pretty consistent routine of drawing in the last month or so, and am already noticing a major improvement - so looking forward to how much more progress is yet to come!


I'd love any constructive criticism you can muster up; the more feedback the better! Hope you enjoy my work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment